Join me for an interactive 45 minutes of painting fun once a week for four weeks!
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 10 FAMILIES
DATES: Wedensdays May 20, May 27, June 3 and June 10
TIME: 9:15AM - 10:00AM (SHARP)
Please don't be late as we will start right on time.
Kids should be able to cut paper, draw a little and glue.
MOMS AND DADS: We might need your help to pour some glue or paint out and maybe wash a brush or two but otherwise I am hoping to interact with your child and to let them use their own ideas and have the freedom to make their own choices so moms and dads are encouraged to...well...zip it.
WHAT WILL WE DO:
Weeks 1-2 we will be using our imagination to create some fun projects using supplies you can find in your house (see list below)
Weeks 3 and 4 we will work on a painting each week and will try and apply the skills we learnt in the first 2 weeks. You can use either paper or a canvas for these weeks ( I would love for the kiddos to have a canvas for week 4 - see below for add on option)
Due to covid 19 I have had to cancel all of my monthly in-person paint nights and am offering virtual events. Not only do I miss teaching and seeing everyone's lovely faces but I also count on my paint nights to help me pay the bills. During this time I know many people are out of work and I understand that money is tight for others as well so please pay what you can. There are several options below for amounts. The suggested minimum is $10/class if you have 1 child and $20/class if you have 2 or more children.
HOW WILL IT WORK:
Once you sign up for the event you will be sent information about logging into ZOOM which is a conferencing platform which means that I can instruct live and your kiddo will also be able to ask questions and interact with me - YAAY! (please note you will be required to download the program - free) and create a log-in.
WHAT SUPPLIES DO YOU NEED:
Let's use the basics
- Paint Colours white, black, yellow, red, blue and magenta-if possible (additional colours if you have them could be a variety of greens, blues, purple, pink and turquoise)
- A selection of brushes (no stress just whatever you have)
- A canvas, canvas board, canvas paper etc (if you have an old painting laying around paint it white and we can re-use it) If not you can add on a canvas for $10 below for the last class :-)
- A jug of water to wash brushes in
- Something to mix paints on (plastic plate, tin foil, wax paper) or a pallet if you have one.
- Paper towel or an old rag
- Construction paper
- White glue
- Any fun bits and bobs you might have (i.e. pompoms or googly eyes and dare I say sparkles
ADD CANVAS FOR $10 PICK UP IN WHISTLER
Select the add on and I will provide you with a canvas for pick up, outside at my home in Whistler for the last class.
CLICK HERE TO ADD THE CANVAS TO YOUR CART
Please note that Andrea has not affiliation with the software provider. Due to the nature of this event offering, refunds cannot be provided.
Due to the nature of this program I will be unable to provide refunds for missed classes.