Date: Tuesday Feb 4th
Time:7:00pm – 9:30pm – Please arrive at 6:45pm
Location: Café 81 Whistler- Summit Lodge and Spa
Ages: 15+ (Under 18 must attend with a parent/guardian)
Theme: PAINT YOUR PET
IMPORTANT Bring a few printed reference on 8.5×11 inch paper:
• Please bring a 1-3 choices of photos of your pet photocopied on to 8.5 x 11 paper in black and white. It’s best if your pet takes up most of the page. We don’t want a teeny tiny dog waaay in the back because you need to use it as a reference! The closer up the better
• Download Some references. Have a little look on google. Search things like “Acrylic paintings of dogs, cats etc. to get your creative juices flowing. Save some images that you like to your phone that we can use as references.
Things to consider:
Please wear clothing that you don’t mind getting a little paint on – I do have aprons for all of you but you might still get a little messy!
Learn how to mix colours yourself, how to apply paint and much more but don’t worry, I make it easy so you will be able to take these skills with you to keep creating. All supplies are included so sit back, relax, laugh and try something new. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
What do you get?
• A welcome beer or glass of wine (Tea is also available)
• 1-on-1 expert, professional art instruction that makes painting easy
• Everything is included; Canvas, paints, brushes, pallets, Apron
• Everyone leaves with a finished painting
After you sign up you will receive an e-mail the week of the workshop with more details, directions and more information about what we will be painting to get your creative ideas going.
Refunds and cancellations
30 days prior – full refund less $5 admin fee
10 days prior – 50% refund
After August 5th – non-refundable
If the organizer must cancel the event due to circumstances outside of their control all participants will be notified via e-mail and will be refunded the full amount less a $5 administration fee.
PHOTOS BY DARBY MAGILL PHOTOGRAPHY